Colne Valley Self Storage Ltd
DATA PROTECTION PRIVACY NOTICE
This Notice outlines the data protection policies and procedures we have adopted and to which we abide to ensure we are GDPR compliant. The purpose of this Notice and any other documents referred to in it, is to clearly list and identify the legal requirements, procedures and rights which must be established when we obtain, process, transfer and/or store your personal data. This Notice will assist you in understanding the obligations, responsibilities and rights which arise from the Data Protection Laws.
Introduction to Policy
This policy will set out the following;
- What information is collected from you by Colne Valley Self Storage.
- How we use information that has been collected.
- When we will use you information to contact you.
- Whether your details will be disclosed to any other parties.
- The choices you have regarding your personal information collected by us.
As set out above, Colne Valley Self Storage is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information to us, we are legally obliged to use your details within all laws concerning the protection of any personal information, including The General Data Protection Regulation 2017 (GDPR).
If Colne Valley Self Storage uses your personal information for any other purposes not set out in this agreement, or without us contacting you first, you will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent.
How we use the information we have collected from you
Colne Valley Self Storage will use your personal information for a number of reasons, these include;
- Colne Valley Self Storage may contact you in regards to the service you have signed up for (e.g. updates on contract timeframes, changes to service or personal information)
- To update you on relevant offers or services we think will benefit you.
- As stated above, information gathered from IP addresses will be analysed to improve the service offered by www.colnevalleyselfstorage.co.uk.
We will not keep Personal Data longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected. Once Personal Data is no longer required, we will take all reasonable steps to destroy and erase it.
How we protect customers’ personal information
Spacemanager - https://www.radicalsys.com/en/privacy-and-cookie-policy/
Furthermore, we shall permit only authorised employees, who have had specific training in handling customer information, to have access to this system. Any employees who misuse our system or violate our private policy will subject to our disciplinary procedure.
Colne Valley Self Storage may contact you;
- In relation to any online entry you have completed requesting information.
- To invite you to participate in reviewing our services or giving us feedback.
- To follow up on any enquiries, complaints or questions you may have with the services or products we have to offer.
Sharing your Personal Information
We will keep your personal information confidential, except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
You have the right to ask us not to use your details for marketing purposes. Usually, we will ask permission upon gathering such information when signing you up to a contract.
The General Data Protection Regulations 2017 states you have the right to have access to any personal information we hold about you. To gain access to your information, please send a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and without undue delay we will respond with an electronic copy of your personal details we hold.
Any changes we make to our policy will be made available to view on this page of our website. If changes are deemed relevant to a specific individual, you may be contacted personally by us.
Furthermore, if you would like to request a copy of our full customer Data Protection Privacy Notice, please email email@example.com and we send an electronic copy within 3 business days of request.